Golf Cart Rentals
Daily & Weekly Rental Rates Are Available.
Golf Cart Rental pick-up from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST. If needing to pick up after 4:00 PM EST, please call your pick-up location ahead of time. Any bookings under 5 days is an additional $60.00 delivery fee.
The Kure Beach location will be closed for the season. All reservations must be done online or at the Carolina Beach location.
All reservations need to be picked up at the CB location (1204 N. Lake Park Blvd. Unit F Carolina Beach, NC 28428)
Package Pricing (Plus 7% North Carolina Sales Tax)
Disclaimer: Breakdown of pricing on reservation invoice is to achieve the FINALIZED package price
|Cart||1 DAY||2 DAY||3 DAY||4 DAY||5 DAY||6 DAY||7 DAY|
|ELECTRIC ELITE 4PR NON-LIFTED||N/A||$175||$225||$275||$325||$375||$375|
|ELECTRIC ELITE 4PR LIFTED||N/A||$200||$250||$300||$350||$400||$400|
|ELECTRIC ELITE 6PR NON-LIFTED||N/A||$225||$300||$375||$450||$525||$525|
|ELECTRIC ELITE 6PR LIFTED||N/A||$250||$325||$400||$475||$550||$550|
|GAS 4 PASSENGER||$125||$150||$200||$250||$300||$350||$350|
|GAS 6 PASSENGER||$175||$200||$250||$300||$350||$450||$450|
*Kure Beach ONLY*
Delivery OptionsIMPORTANT DELIVERY INFO:
YOUR GOLF CART WILL BE DROPPED OFF THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR RESERVATION AND PICKED-UP ON THE LAST DAY OF YOUR RESERVATION (Example: Sunday-Friday reservation; the cart will be dropped-off Sunday and picked-up Friday)
Delivery extends to Oak Island, Southport, Wrightsville Beach, Ocean Isle, and Holden Beach. $60.00 delivery fee waived on weekly rentals (Due to the restrictions imposed by Figure 8 Island in Wilmington, we are no longer able to service that area for rentals. We apologize for the inconvenience).
Customers must request delivery with vacation address in 'notes' section on the reservation page. Deliveries must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.PLEASE NOTE: ALL TRUCKS RUN ON A ROUTE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A DELIVERY OR PICK-UP TIME-ONLY A DELIVERY/PICK-UP DAY.
Pleasure Island (Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, and Fort Fisher) MUST pick up at one of two locations.
1. 1204 N. Lake Park Blvd. Unit F Carolina Beach, NC 28428
2. 112 Fort Fisher Blvd. South Kure Beach, NC 28449
Cart Rental Details
- To book your reservation online, please select the "BOOK RENTAL NOW" button in the top right hand corner.
- ELECTRIC CART REQUIREMENTS: 2-DAY MINIMUM (48 HOURS) AND AN OUTSIDE OUTLET/GARAGE OUTLET (WE DO NOT PERMIT EXTENSION CORDS)
- GAS CART REQUIREMENTS: ONLY ALLOWED IN CAROLINA BEACH (NOT ALLOWED IN KURE BEACH OR FORT FISHER) AND 2 DAY MINIMUM RESERVATION
- Check-in/Check-out time is dependent on time of arrival: (Ex: Check-in: 2pm Check-out: 2pm *on last day of reservation*)
- In order to rent a golf cart, the renter must provide:
- Copy of their valid driver’s license and any driver’s license that will also be operating the LSV.
- Copy of their valid automobile insurance (carrier and policy number).
- Method of payment.
- Signed golf cart user agreement contract.
- If there is a mechanical issue that deems the rental inoperable, the renter will be notified. If no other vehicles are available, the deposit will be returned.
- Bookings may be done in office or online, if in office, day-of rentals are not guaranteed. It is based on fleet inventory for that specific time frame.
- No refunds for unused dates of reservation without a 48-hour notice
Seat belts are required for every person seated on the golf cart.
Seat belts must be worn by all passengers exceeding 8 years of age and exceeding 80 lbs of weight.
A child passenger less than 8 years of age and less than 80 lbs in weight shall be properly secured in a weight appropriate passenger restraint system.
As of December 1st 2022 (per town of Carolina Beach).
Weight appropriate passenger restraint systems may only be used in the front seat or another forward facing seat within a cart
ELECTRIC GOLF CART CHARGING PROCEDURE
CHARGING YOUR CART
ON THE BOTTOM LEFT SIDE OF THE SPEEDOMETER IS YOUR VOLTAGE METER
THE MOST ACCURATE MEASURE WOULD BE WHEN THE CART IS STOPPED.
- 52-49 VOLTS battery is full or close to fully charged
- 48-45 VOLTS safe to drive
- 44-43 VOLTS cart may be slower, begin to head back to find a place to charge
- 42 VOLTS or below batteries are dead
**with a full charge the cart has 106 minutes of drive time. At 43 and below it takes 6 to 8 hours for a complete charge**
How do you charge your cart?
DO NOT USE EXTENSION CORDS
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A 20AMP OUTLET OUTSIDE/IN GARAGE OR CAR PORT AREA THAT IS ACCESSIBLE.
Plug your charger into a regular electrical outlet. Plug the other end into the cart just below the seat.
Make sure it’s pushed all the way in. Also, make sure the needle moves or the indicator light comes on.