5 Uses for Golf Carts That Don’t Involve Golf

Golf carts make it easy and convenient to get around the course, but did you know that they’re useful for other activities as well?

If you’re not a golfer, but think a golf cart could be useful to you, then you’ve come to the right place.

These alternative uses for golf carts are a great, cost-efficient, and energy-efficient way to do...

What to Do After a Golf Cart Accident

Accidents can be overwhelming, intimidating, and scary. After an accident, you may be confused, hurt, or in shock, and that may make it hard to know what to do. In the immediate aftermath of a golf cart accident, whether it be with another golf cart or an automobile, there are certain steps you should take to protect yourself and your rights.

If you or a loved...

How to Extend Your Golf Cart’s Life

When you buy a golf cart, you’re making a huge investment. After all, golf carts can range in price from a few thousand dollars to almost as much as a car, depending on the features and accessories you choose.

As with any major purchase, you want to do everything you can to protect your investment, which is why we’ve got all the info you need about...

Golf Cart Traffic Law FAQs

One of our favorite things about our business is hearing stories from our customers about what a great time they had while driving their golf cart rental around Carolina Beach, NC. But, for our customers to have a great time, they need to know how to operate their golf cart rental safely and legally.

We get tons of questions about Carolina Beach golf cart...

© 2021 Sunfun Rentals. All rights reserved.
Website & Hosting by BlueTone Media